Friday, March 30, 2007

Good Morning Life! It is marvelous to be alive.


Dear friends!

I am having great fun starting this blog and am enjoying the silence and freedom it affords me. I can keep my thoughts moving on until one day people share their thoughts as well.


Again I woke up early and very optimistic today. It is Friday, a wonderful day out side my home... It is cold, but Spring is in the air... Love is in the Air! Color, flowers and new attitude from New Yorkers...


Today I found in the free newspaper, Metro this question:


"It is Spring! Do you think spring makes New Yorkers nicer?"


I saw three foolish answers. I do not want to repeat them here in my private space.


But I think; "New Yorkers, people, human beings need to be nice, polite, wonderful, everyday solidary, all the time not only in Spring." - We need to change urgently for the better!


Vavabrasil in Spring mood

1 comment:

RosoBrazil said...

Hi Vava
you are such an "up" person. I liked reading your blog. I'll do that once in a while, just to keep myself "up" also. Here, in POA is Fall and it's rainning... I love rain, sun, snow, whatever! What really matters, as you said, is to be nice, to be happy, to be "solidario". Kisses, Adriane from the South, very South!