Thursday, March 29, 2007

Today is another day! Another destiny



Dear Friends, today I woke up very early, very early at 3:00 a.m... I couldn't sleep... a little dizzy vampire, but I was ok and I said: "Thank God! I am alive one day more, another day, another destiny...". It is fun, but I never suppose to be in the corner of my 50th years old... 50th years it's a lot... for me it is a lot... half century... (not yet, but soon...)

If you ask me what am I thinking about my half century ? - I can tell you that I am not unconfortable with it. But I confess, I admit that it is different... It is the time in your life that we know that it is possible to do a lot of things, but not everything, as we thought when we were teenager... "Teenager?" - a long time ago! It was wonderful! Very creative, positive and crazy... 35 years ago, I loved twice a day two different human beign... I loved to live in love when I was 15 years old...

I love to be in love with my 50 (soon) years old.

Vavabrasil

No comments: